quinta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2011

Club Penguin App INFO!

Post Header
Well, since I haven't been able to post due to some situations, and I unfortunately missed a lot of news about the brand new Club Penguin Puffle Launcher App, which will be avaliable at App Store on Semtember 15th! I will place all the info, news and everything else about it right on this post! So let's get started!

Well, everyone remembers Club Penguin was about to release an App for a Club Penguin game! They firstly have made an announcement of it, with a preview of how would it be! Watch the video preview below:



In my opinion it is such a great cool app, and as we can see it allows you to play Puffle Launcher with your Apple Device.

After that, they also have made a trailer of this app! Check it out:



I think it is just awesome! I don't have an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, but my dad does so I'm might getting this app, and I am also might do a video review of it!

I just can't wait to it come out! Will it maybe have a Club Penguin connection, where you will be able to transfer coins and items to your online account? What others features do you think should/could be able in this app? Let me know by leaving a comment below!

Thanks for reading!

~ Crazy Linux

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 

Home | About | Privacy Policy | Copyright | Parents | Contact

© 2011 - Theme made by Crazy Linux.