domingo, 21 de agosto de 2011

About

My name is Crazy Linux and I am a sucessfull Club Penguin blogger, I have the most famous Club Penguin Portuguese website, Club Penguin Premium. But why would I create other Club Penguin website if I already have a famous one? Well, that's a nice question and I'll answer it and other questions right here in this page.

Even with Club Penguin Premium, I wanted to have another website, a website that I could make perfect, with just myself working on it, making it in my own way. Also a lot of people always were asking me: "Hey, why don't you create an English Club Penguin website?", and I always answered that it wouldn't be good, because I'm always busy with CP Premium and everything, so it wouldn't be active, since I would always be taking care of CP Premium and ignorating it.

But I tought twice and decided that I even could have 2 different Club Penguin sites, but CP Premium could always be in first place for me, so I created this website, a website that could be in my own way, and now it is here! I'm always working on it and I post the Club Penguin updates as soon as possible.

It has also been created because I've always wanted to have a website with my name, and in english! Because I'm actually brazilian, and in Brazil we speak portuguese, that's why I created CP Premium, but this website is specially made for the penguins who speak english!

So I hope everybody will really enjoy the posts and the theme of my site, and also I will be always wanting to know what do you think about everything I do here, haha..

Well, that's it! Leave a comment below letting me know what do you think about it!

Thanks for visiting!

~ Crazy Linux

3 comentários:

Juanruz disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Juanruz disse...

oi crazy, eu to quase surtando para criar um blog bom com o tema do club penguin, mas nao consigo,ele fica muitooooo feioooo
então vc pode fazer um pra mim,por favor por favor
se você for fazer o nome é full club penguin
e a cor tema do blog é vermelho
me responda urgente por favorrrrrrrrrrrrr

se vc nao tiver tempo ou alguma coisa assim
queria saber se eu podia participar do seu blog como postador

Juanruz disse...

OBS:seu blog é muito bom e muitissimo organizado,parece até que foi uma empresa que criou esse blog
É incrivelmente incrivel

Postar um comentário

 

Home | About | Privacy Policy | Copyright | Parents | Contact

© 2011 - Theme made by Crazy Linux.