quinta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2011

Grand Opening!

Post Header

Hey penguins! Now I am officially inaugurating Crazy Linux's Club Penguin Guide! This is my first Club Penguin website in english, so I really hope everyone will enjoy visiting it!


About the theme

The theme of the website has been entirely made by me! I put just one sidebar in the right of the website, and I tried to make such nice banners and shortcuts for pages, and I really liked it and hope you will too!

In the header of the website we have a clock, that I think it is very useful! I got the idea from Monchy and Ninja O Dark, who also has/had Penguin Standard Time in their websites! I also placed a news bar in the top of the header, and I think it has gotten such cool graphics!




Well, that's it! Here you will can keep updated about EVERYTHING at Club Penguin and much more!

Thank you!

~ Crazy Linux

4 comentários:

Juanruz disse...

Crazye sou do seu blog em portugues, o cppremium
adorei esse blog muito legal
Vc é muito bom em criar blogs, vc é o cara
EU tenho duas perguntas,primeira como vc colocou o relogio do club penguin?
e segunda como vc botou essas barra de noticias?

Juanruz disse...

Crazy tenho uma pergunta importante
qual é o modelo que vc usa nesse blog
e como vc bota uma cor de fundo na sidebar

Niscayah disse...

Benjamin, eu nao sou tão bom em design de blogs mas acho que para colocar cor no fundo da sidebar, vc precisa de usar um programa chamado Dreamweaver ou coisa assim! -q ele ajuda nos designs do blog!
Espero ter ajudado em alguma coisa!

Juanruz disse...

obrigado pela dica, mas nao consigo criar um blog bom. só fica ruim
acho que vou deistir de criar um blog do cp

Postar um comentário

 

Home | About | Privacy Policy | Copyright | Parents | Contact

© 2011 - Theme made by Crazy Linux.